It's a time honored tradition in the Forcelledo family. Every year we fight it out to see who will come away the vacation mini-golf champ. I'm proud to say I win most of the time :) As my dad likes to say he "paid a lot of money for my golf swing" so I may have a little advantage. Needless to say Ben has A LOT to live up to! We had so much fun and of course Mommy beat Daddy in the end :)
Ben learning from Mommy the correct mini golf grip and stance on the 1st hole.
Ben doing the official club's length from the ledge allotment to move his ball out :) He catches on so fast!
Ben and Daddy posing between shots!
Ben learning from Mommy the correct mini golf grip and stance on the 1st hole.
Ben doing the official club's length from the ledge allotment to move his ball out :) He catches on so fast!
Ben and Daddy posing between shots!
No comments:
Post a Comment