So I apologize I have been such a blogging slacker lately! I have missed almost 2 months as Ben turns 1 in 7 days. I can't even believe that the year has gone by so fast. Anyway Ben has had so much fun lately getting together with friends to play! Here are some photos!
This is Ben with Bridget's little girl Megan- they love playing together, especially on Wii nights! Megan always shares her toys and is very helpful in feeding Ben too!
This is from Wes'(pictured in the middle) 1st Birthday party in January. It was a great time! These are many of my Sigma Kappa friends' babies- it's so much fun because several of us have babies so close in age. Pictured left to right is Alex (Pamela's twin #1), Sophia (Stacey's little girl), Wes (Mel's little boy), Ben and Avery (Pamela's twin #2)
Ok These pictures are so much fun. Pictured above is Ben with Kyle's friend Nick and Jen's little boy Lucca. He was born several weeks premature and this pic was taken July 4th weekend when they brought him home from the hospital. Ben is 5 months older than Lucca.
BUT- this picture below is Ben and Lucca at the end of January in Peoria. Can you believe how much Lucca has grown?? It's so fun to see them change and how now they are almost the same size!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment